1. Identification and contact of the owner of the website.
[Legalplus_WEB_DOMAIN] (hereinafter the website) is owned by Morcillo Hidalgo Abogados (hereinafter the Owner) domiciled in C/ Manuel Casana, 24 A. 41005, Sevilla, Spain, with CIF / NIF (consultar) telephone 954 93 39 29 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other details of the owner:
Registration data in Registro Mercantil:
Codes of conduct adhered to:
Special administrative authorization:
2. Scope of application
Navigation through the Holder’s website implies assuming the user status and absolute acceptance of what is stated in this Legal Notice.
Registration on our website is aimed at people over eighteen (18) years of age. If the registration of a child under 18 is detected, that account will be automatically deleted.
4. Intellectual or industrial property.
The contents of the Web, for example texts, images, graphics or source code, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
Such contents may not, for example, be reproduced or processed without the prior and explicit permission of the Holder. Users may access the contents and make authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on networked servers, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
5. Common rules of web use.
The user agrees to make use of the Web according to the following rules:
- You will not post commercial communications through the website.
- It will not collect content or information from other users.
- It will not load viruses or malicious code of any kind.
- You will not request login information or access an account belonging to another user.
- It will not harass, intimidate or harass any user.
- It will not perform illegal, misleading, malicious or discriminatory acts in the website, according to these conditions and to the ordering Spanish law. You will not do anything that could jeopardize the security of your account, especially your password. In fact, it will communicate any incidents related to your password, account, violation of the confidentiality of your data, danger or threat detected in the security of your data.
The Holder may remove any content or suspend the service if, in its own discretion, it breaches any of the rules and obligations described in this Legal Notice. For any queries or clarification on these particular community norms or these particular conditions, you can contact us via email.
6. Links and Limitation of Liability.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the Holder and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the Holder of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink previously must request authorization in writing from the Holder. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, as well as to refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Holder, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and order public.
The Holder is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions performed by them. The content of the Web is of a general nature and merely informative.
The Holder will not assume responsibility for the content or operation of third party websites to which the user of the Store can access through any type of link.
The Owner declines any liability, to the extent allowed by law, for damages caused by the presence of viruses, actions by third parties that violate property rights, honor, privacy or illegal advertising.
If any user or third party considers that the web is committing any illicit of any kind you must send a communication to the owner to the email address that appears in our identifying information. It must be duly identified by specifying the facts it denounces.
8. Applicable law, settlement of controversial issues and competent forum
The use of the Web will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any controversy that arises or relates to the use of the Web, will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the municipality where the head office of the Holder resides, unless the current regulations or the code of conduct establish a different forum.