Treatment of personal data
[Legalplus_WEB_DOMAIN] is owned by Morcillo Hidalgo Abogados (hereinafter the Holder) domiciled at C/ Manuel Casana, 24 A. 41005, Sevilla, with CIF / NIF (consultar) telephone 954 93 39 29 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (‘LOPD’), we inform you that the personal data and information you provide when completing any electronic form available in The Web, will be incorporated in a data file of a personal nature owned by the Holder.
The data obtained will be used to fulfill the following purposes: establish a list of registered web users, in order to maintain commercial contact, as well as their management, and the accomplishment of statistics and segmentation. The user expressly consents to the communication or transfer of his / her personal data to the providers involved in the offer and provision of our services, such as suppliers, hosting or messaging, with the sole purpose of correctly achieving the requested service.
The registered user may automatically receive publications and commercial communications from the Web, expressly accepting the user’s consent to this purpose. The user may withdraw from such periodic commercial communications at any time by referring to email@example.com email indicating such intention.
The Holder is responsible for the file individually and undertakes not to use the data for a different purpose for which they were collected nor to assign the data illegitimately to third parties. It also undertakes to treat your data confidentially and to apply the security measures of a technical and / or organizational nature necessary to prevent its processing or unauthorized access as established by current regulations on data protection.
These terms and conditions may be modified. 7 days before its entry into force, these changes will be communicated to the user by email or notice on our website.
The user may freely exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (‘ARCO rights’) in the terms legally provided, by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in both cases his name and surnames and Attaching a photocopy of your ID. You can also send written letter to our previously informed address.
2. Cookies Policy
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 LSSI, the Web will only use data storage and retrieval devices (‘cookies’) when the user has consented to it, according to what is indicated in the browser popup Of the user when he first accedes to the Web and in the following other terms and conditions that every user must know.
Our Cookies Policy aims to help us understand the use we make of cookies, the purpose of the cookies used, as well as the possible options that the user has to manage them. The published policy is subject to periodic updates.
Users can access this information at any time through the link “Privacy and Cookies Policy” enabled on the web. Users can modify preferences on the acceptance of cookies through the options of their browser. You will find more information in the section “Modifying the cookie settings”.
What options can I take?
You can perform the following actions:
- Accept cookies: The notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the Store.
- Modify the cookie settings: You can delete cookies from the Web and modify the settings of your browsing. But this will not prevent the display of cookies warning when accessing the web again.
What is a cookie?
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser. Cookies facilitate the use and navigation of a website and are essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services.
For example, they are used to manage the user’s session (reducing the number of times the password is to be entered), or to adapt the web content to their preferences, among other facilities.
More information in https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_%28inform%C3%A1tica%29
What types of cookies do we use?
1.- Depending on who manages them:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to your browser from our computers or web domains and from which the requested service is provided.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to your browser from a computer or web domain that we do not manage, but a collaborating entity such as Google Analytics.
2.- Depending on the time they are active:
- Session Cookies: These are the ones that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the web page, so that none remain on your device.
- Persistent cookies are the ones that remain on your device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. These cookies stop working after a specific date.
3.- Depending on its purpose:
- Technical Cookies: these are the ones that improve the navigation and the good functioning of our web.
- Personalization cookies: they are the ones that allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria. They serve, for example, to choose the language of the web.
- Analysis Cookies: these are the ones that allow to measure and analyze statistically the use that is made of the service provided. They serve for example to know who visits the web.
Cookies we use:
Share the contents of the web in the social networks via Addtoany and perform the analysis of the web with Google Analitics. These Cookies collect information about the activity of the users and not about their personal identification. Information on the origin of Visits, keywords, browser used, etc. _ga is used to distinguish users.
|Advertising analytics with Media6degrees. |
Cookies collect information about users by using the social networking button to share the contents of the web.
Third party service providers in our domain:
- Addtoany. It is a service provided by addtonay.com and static.addtonay.com so that users can share information of webs in a simple way in social networks. More information at https://www.addtoany.com/privacy
- Google Analytics. It is a Google Inc. software application for web analytics. The cookies used collect anonymous data about users browsing the web in order to know the origin of the visits, the number of times they visited the web, the keywords used, and other statistical data. Learn more at https://www.google.com/analytics/
- Media6degrees.It is a company that provides online advertising analysis through social networks. It collects information about the activity of users on the web for advertising purposes. More information at https://media6degrees.com/privacy.php
Modify the cookie settings.
You can restrict, block or delete cookies on the Web by configuring your browser preferences. You can also activate the private browsing option whereby your browser stops storing your browsing history, your secret keys, cookies and other information on the pages you visit.
In each browser the configuration of the cookies is different, the “Help” function will show you how to do it, however we indicate the links direct from the main browsers on the subject:
Finally, keep in mind that blocking cookies may affect all or some functionality of the web.